2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyard “Library”
Composed of 95% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Petit Verdot (co-fermented) and aged for 20 months in 85% new French Oak, the deep garnet-purple colored 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyard delivers a super intense nose of crushed blackcurrant, blackberries, kirsch and black cherries with hints of menthol, violets, chocolate box, iron ore and fragrant earth. Full, firm and grainy, the palate gives you layer upon layer of earth and mineral flavors and finishes very long and earthly.
At a Glance
- Production: 206 cases
- Composition: 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Petit Verdot
- Harvest Dates: September 24th & 29th
- Vineyard: Beckstoffer Dr. Crane
- Appellation: St. Helena
- Barrel Aging: 20 months in 100% French oak barrels (85% new)
- Alcohol: 14.8%
- TA: 6.2
- pH: 3.88
- Winemaker: Jennifer Williams
This Allocation offering is currently closed please inquire for availability.