2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
“Vine Hill Ranch”
Rich, long and delicious, this complex wine is notable for its mixture of fruits: dark plum, black cherry, blackberry and blueberry are ripe and taught throughout. Aromas of warm wax, tobacco leaf and damp earth add a savory note. It’s subtly floral and spicy with anise. The dramatic, dense mid-palette opens up to sweet tannins, that are a hallmark of this special site. Richly textured, this is an intense and concentrated wine, sure to impress over the next decade or more.
-Jennifer Williams, Arrow&Branch Winemaker
At a Glance
- Amount produced: 95 cases
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, Block 4 Clone 4
- Vineyard: Vine Hill Ranch
- Barrel Aging: 20 Months in %100 French Oak
- Alcohol: 14.8%
- Winemaker: Jennifer Williams
This Allocation offering is currently closed please inquire for availability.